- It is a characteristic dance of the Río de la Plata region, mainly of Buenos Aires (Argentina) That will later be reinforced throughout the world.
- It is characterized by the close embrace of the couple, the tango walk, the cut, the ravine, and improvisation.
- Chacarera and El Gato are the gateway to folklore for anyone who wants to learn.
- They were the most danced throughout the country at the time of independence and continue to be the most popular in festivals today.
- You can learn in our school with Group, Private or Online classes.
- It is a mix of African and Caribbean sounds. These are sounds like son, mambo, bomba, and plena. They originated not only in Puerto Rico, but also in Cuba, the Dominican Republic, and yes, the United States.
- You can come to our school and learn from this great dance.
Rock and Roll
- Our school also offers group and private Argentine Rock And Roll classes.
- With a particular and fun style, with very flexible days and hours. Great renamed teachers in the field and with different styles.
- You dare?
Salón Marabú – Maipu 365, CABA, Argentina.